There is a 4,325 sq ft. creative/loft space available at Mill One perfect for an architect or advertising office.
Located in a reclaimed brick factory building, this wide open space features an unusual truss ceiling and access to a kitchen, conference rooms, roof deck, and event space.
Mill One, 1 N Johnston Ave. Hamilton, is less than 2 miles from the Hamilton and Trenton train stations with easy access to Routes 1 and 295.
About Mill One:
Mill One is a Social Profit Center drawing together public interest non-profit and arts spaces, private businesses, and 45 units of housing under one roof. It offers:
- An appealing arts-themed hub to draw outsiders back into the community and offer local residents access to new spaces and events
- Secure, low cost space for nonprofits and artists who will benefit from shared services
- Civic spaces to benefit the larger community
- Office, warehouse, and distribution spaces for businesses
- Preservation of an historic factory building with many appealing architectural features