Join us in fostering self-reliance and sustainability by making a monthly gift.
Recurring donations help support Isles’ services year-round.
Your donation makes a lasting impact. Your support helps us train & educate, build wealth, live green & healthy, and revitalize communities all year round.
Reasons to Give Monthly:
- Make your impact last all year.
- Supporting Isles monthly sustains our organization.
- Recurring gifts are easy and convenient.
Your gift of $25 a month sponsors a homebuyer workshop for 10 families helping to build assets & stronger communities.
Your gift of $50 a month provides materials, soil tests, seedling, and technical help to one garden for one year.
Your gift of $100 a month provides students with lunch and classroom supplies for a year.
Isles Bridge Builders show an increased commitment to fostering self-reliance with an annual contribution of $1,000 or more. Their gifts help form a bridge connecting those who have resource with those whom Isles serves. By giving $84 monthly you can become a Bridge Builder.
- Annual Bridge Builder’s Reception: Receive a special invitation to our annual Bridge Builders reception and donor recognition event.
- Quarterly Newsletter: Each quarter you will be sent an exclusive newsletter to stay on top of the Isles community and be the first to hear special updates and announcements.
- Exclusive Donor Events: As a Bridge Builder, you are specially invited to exclusive donor events such as the Garden Social, Isles Youth Institute graduation, Fireside Chats, and other special Isles gatherings.
- Donor Spotlight: Learn about our amazing Isles supporters and have a chance to share your own story and involvement as you become part of a community of donors and Isles stakeholders.