WHAT IT’S LIKE TO WORK FOR ISLES:
Isles strives for impact while maintaining a healthy work-life balance and a positive, team-oriented atmosphere. Our team consists of over 70 employees plus a corps of volunteers, interns, and an engaged Board of Trustees. No matter who you are or where you come from, you are welcome here. At Isles, we embrace individuality, support human growth, and recognize the value in second chances. Isles affirms that inequality is detrimental to our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We support an inclusive workplace, where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Isles is currently recruiting for the following position(s):
- Operations Manager – Isles
- Climate Corps Coordinator – Isles Climate Corps
- IYI Director – Isles Youth Institute (IYI)
- Income Supports Coordinator – Isles Financial Solutions (IFS)
- Substitute Academic Instructor – Isles Youth Institute (IYI)
- Academic Instructor – Isles Youth Institute (IYI)
- Evening Reporting Center (ERC) Coordinator – Youth Services
- Evaluator/Case Manager – Lead and Healthy Homes
- Energy and Environmental Health Services Assistant (Part Time) – Lead and Healthy Homes
- Energy and Environmental Health Program Coordinator – Lead and Healthy Homes
- AmeriCorps Service Member – Isles Climate Corps
To apply for a position with Isles, please e-mail your resume with cover letter detailing how your background meets the job requirements to [email protected] or fax to 609.393.9513.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities encouraged to apply.
Isles does not discriminate against applicants for employment, program participants, volunteers or employees in any term or condition of participation or employment on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, ancestry, nationality, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, sex, gender identity or expression, disability, liability for military service, affectional or sexual orientation, atypical cellular or blood trait, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing). Isles will make reasonable accommodations where required because of a disability, gender expression, and religious requirements.