- This event has passed.
Image is Power
December 1, 2021 @ 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
December 2021 Sessions
*Workshops are from Dec 1-Dec 22.
Come join Dr. Alex Ellis of Tied To Great-ness for an opportunity to learn how to improve your image. It’s important to present yourself in a manner that depicts the morals and values that you represent. Let Dr. Alex Ellis give you the full under-standing of why “Image is Power!”
- Develop character: honesty, integrity, and respect.
- Learn how your image reflects upon you
- Prepare for your career
- Empower our youth for greatness
Image is Power activities include:
- Dec 1 – Image Is Power Workshop (MCCC Downtown Campus)
- Dec 8- Dinning Etiquette Workshop
- Dec 11- Temple Owls basketball game (Meet Arthur Johnson, Vice President and Director of Athletics at Temple Uni-versity)
- Dec 15- Public Speaking Lab 101 Work-shop
- Dec 18- Dinner and Broadway Play “Thoughts of a Colored Man”
- Dec 22- Public Speaking Contest
Registration required! Contact 609•341•4751 or [email protected]