The Social Profit Center at Mill One
- A social profit community that fosters innovative growth, collaboration, and excellence.
- Shared resources: high speed internet, event and conference space, kitchens, rooftop deck, lounges, and more.
- Green design, including a solar power and green roof, LED lighting, daylight harvesting, high efficiency heating and cooling, and more.
- Turnkey office, warehouse, arts, and community spaces with exposed brick walls, massive timbers, and natural light throughout.
- 24/7 access.
- High visibility and access, located directly on the Northeast Corridor Rail Line and convenient to Routes 1 and 95/295.
Isles seeks community partners, investors, and potential tenants who want to help make Mill One into a very special place. Help us imagine and design spaces that will exceed the expectations of occupants and visitors.If you have a need for space, an idea for collaboration or an interest in helping us make Mill One a success, let us know.
Directions to Mill One
From the North: Rt 1 south to Whitehead Rd exit, turn Right on Whitehead Rd go 1 mile, turn Right on Roberts Ave, follow to the end of Roberts Ave 0.3 miles
From the South: Rt 1 north to Whitehead Rd exit, turn Right on Whitehead Rd go 1 mile, turn Right on Roberts Ave, follow to the end of Roberts Ave 0.3 miles